Assisted Evacuation Training
Duration : 2.5 – 3 hrs
WHY DO I NEED AN ASSISTED EVACUATION (EVAC CHAIR) COURSE?
The assisted evacuation training covers the safe deployment and handling of your evacuation chair in an event of a fire or emergency evacuation of the building. A practical approach is taken to ensure plenty of hands-on practice in a safe supervised environment.
- Disability Discrimination Act (DDA) Fire Safety
- What is an Evacuation Chair?
- Disabled Evacuation Procedure
- Fire Refuge Areas
- Personal Emergency Evacuation Plans (PEEPS)
- Practical use of your Evacuation Chair
- Evacuation by other means
We have a highly competitive pricing structure with no hidden costs, all our courses include course booklets and certificates of attendance.